T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,475 Posts
I purchased it from screenprinters.net for $31.00 US and it arrived last Thursday. Has some useful information inside but not a must have as every one is saying. I have read several other books from friends and they all have just about the same stuff in them.

veedub3

· Registered
2,475 Posts
Just google screenprinting books and you will be amazed by the number you will get. Also just walk into any book store and you can thumb through all that they have and you will see that they are pretty much the same.

I got my start from introducing myself to a local printer after I purchased a building on the same street. I walked up to him introduced myself and asked if I could pick his brain and he offered to help me get my feet wet in the business by allowing me to hang around his shop to see how it is done. He has been screenprinting now for over 44 years, back when we did not have Corel, Adobe, hell computers in fact. The books and manuals he have are so old they do not have the covers any more. I purchased the book for a tool but as soon as I showed the boss the book he smaked me with it. He has showm me many tricks from wayyyyyy back in the day. I really should have just been patient because learning by doing is the best way to learn IMO.

Veedub3

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.