T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched but haven't found the answer. I have a hotronix 16x20 auto clam..just purchased. Am soon to make neck labels (printed on inside of shirt)... do I need anything to do this? I saw that some use a perfect print pad... but I'm wondering would that work with an auto clam?

If so, do I really need to purchase a pad or is there a less expensive method?

Ps my understanding is that the surface needs to be raised in order to print the label, thus the need for the perfect pad.

I'm also thinking about getting a cap machine, but to be honest I'd be getting one JUST for labels and cannot justify that purchase yet.

· Registered
2,285 Posts
Best Production Choice :
Digital Knight 6x8 Twin Label Press: Geo Knight & Co Inc - USA manufacturer of high tech, low cost heat press equipment.
Digital Knight 6x8 Label Press: Geo Knight & Co Inc - USA manufacturer of high tech, low cost heat press equipment.

Otherwise, I suggest a cap press or cap attachment I am not sure if your press has cap attachments but this will be the easiest way. A used cap press (look at the classifieds) would be ideal set-up cause you can
do hats and press the labels fairly quickly. I use a cap press on all my smaller items, in fact I rarely press a
hat it seems to work for labels, sleeves, and small names. It frees up my main heat presses.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.