T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two words in one CorelDRAW.. That is if you are screen printing well anything else for that matter. Sure you will hear this and that and I know Adobe and all the others like back of my hand at the same time.

But in this business you have minutes not hours. CD gives you the speed edge and ease of use you will not find in any other application.

Get the free trial here

www.corel.com

Get started on youtube with training for free here

CorelDRAW X6 for Beginners - YouTube
do not want to hijack thread but since you seem to know corel. Do you know how to powerclip an image into multiple templates (say 100) instead of having to do them all one by one?
Same image just need them repeated 100-125 times
Thanks

· Registered
1,821 Posts
Re: best design software

do not want to hijack thread but since you seem to know corel. Do you know how to powerclip an image into multiple templates (say 100) instead of having to do them all one by one?
Thanks
I have thought about this for a few hours and short of a custom macro plugin I see no other way.

· Registered
897 Posts
Re: best design software

Thanks
Ctrl-D 9 times, group and then Ctrl-D 9 more times. Now you have 100 in less than a minute.

My question is why you would want 100+ of the exact same image unless you where printing 100-up on the press. And face it, how many shops are ever going to do that?

Bottom line is Tom is right. For most shops day in and day out Corel will blow the doors off anything else out there. I use Corel everyday. If I am doing process, I create the art in Corel and then export to PS to separate it using UltraSeps. The problem with PS is that Adobe has dropped support for screen printing in the newer version so you want to stay with CS4 or below.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.