T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I bought this heat press from ebay.

New 15x15 Heat Press for T shirts,Warranty - eBay (item 350088945260 end time Aug-19-08 17:29:00 PDT)

and I am already confused on how to use the digital part of it. Here are my questions hoping someone can help...

I GOT A QUESTION, SO I GOT THE PRESS, BUT I AM NOT SURE HOW TO SET THE HEAT AND WHAT IS THE TIME AND WHAT IS THE TEMPERATURE ON HOW TO SET THE TIMER..

IF I CLICK SET AND SP SHOWS UP WHAT AM I SETTING?

IF I CLICK IT AGAIN AND AL2 IS SELECTED AND I SEE LE WHAT AM I SETTING?

I THINK SP IS TEMPERATURE BUT NOT SURE WHEN I CLOSE THE PRESS THE BIG RED NUMBERS COUNT DOWN, THE SMALL GREEN NUMBERS dont count down, CAN YOU PLEASE HELP A ROOKIE OUT.

·
Registered
985 Posts
I think it uses the same temperature controller that my mug press ( from eBay) XMTF-708
SP is the temperature
LE (in my display it is tE ) it is the timer
hope it helps.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think it uses the same temperature controller that my mug press ( from eBay) XMTF-708
SP is the temperature
LE (in my display it is tE ) it is the timer
hope it helps.

awesoem thanks al ot , i emailed seller but i advent got a response, so i thought someone here might help. :)

·
Registered
985 Posts
It is a very nice and advanced temperature controller, but for a simple use, such as a simple thermostat and timer, and with no manual, it is overwhelming.
I found the manual of it, but it was available only in Chinese, and I don't speak Chinese :( .
It has a lot of options, most of them cryptic without the manual (well probably ALL of them).
If you receive an answer from the vendor, and a manual in English, would be nice if you share it here with the forum's members.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Marcelo my friend talks Chinese and reads it give me PM where I can get copy and I will see if he can tell what it says.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is a very nice and advanced temperature controller, but for a simple use, such as a simple thermostat and timer, and with no manual, it is overwhelming.
I found the manual of it, but it was available only in Chinese, and I don't speak Chinese :( .
It has a lot of options, most of them cryptic without the manual (well probably ALL of them).
If you receive an answer from the vendor, and a manual in English, would be nice if you share it here with the forum's members.
i will, for starters the SP is temperature and the TE is timer, I just tried the machine and it works great :)..

Now to press different vynil samples and wash a couple times to see what I will use for my shirts and jerseys. :)

thanks a lot!!!!

·
Registered
985 Posts
Mr David, It took me some time but finally I found the .pdf with the controller's manual in Chinese.
Can you have it translated by your friend?
Thank you !!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Some of the presses that come out of China are actually very good. I use my presses commercially, on a daily basis. Poor translation of the instructions is just one of the things you have to accept. It would probably be the same if I tried to sell something to China with my own go at translating.

The digital controllers can be assigned a two letter code to signify the operation being performed. One of my own presses is LU and SP. Not every company uses the same two letter code. This also applies to machines made in the West too.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Marcelo
Ok just printed that and I will see what I can do for you I will let you know .

·
Registered
985 Posts
Thank you Mr David.
Artofacks1 can you post the instructions in English ?
I know many people are using that controller on their heat presses and mug presses, so everyone can benefit of it.
Thank you very much.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts