T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How to make a Rhinestone Transfer Lesson #3 is here, I am going to need some help here from all of you, I want this lesson to be interactive,, for all of us. We will all be the Teacher here in this one.

We are not that far away from Oct. so Lets do Halloween themes, and Breast Cancer Awareness, Month, There are many of us who have been touched by Cancer.
Lets Spread the word by the pink ribbon, but more important, I want us all to come up with orginal designs, for some new designs for the breast Cancer that we on the forum will sell , on our own,
I will try to help, you take your design, and make it into a rhinestone pattern,
Also, The first thing I will show, you, is you do not have to have the dots, to do these designs,, I feel the dots limit your creativity.
If you want to mix your stone sizes, with the dots, it is to hard,,

So the first thing I want you to do, is grab, a design or copy off my bat,, download it, take it into your graphic program, and make it the size you think you want to see on a shirt or hat.
copy it off,.
This is what i did.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok, as you can see i dont have any dots,, that lets me do what ever i want where ever,,
for this I just wanted to outline so i did not, black rhinestud the feet, or the lil things on the wings,,
this would also be a great image to do a batman theme, and do a solid image, go as big or lil as you want,, i kept it simple, less stones means less money to charge my clients,, but they still have bling and can wear any of these designs, instead of a costume to work on halloween
1. Place your graphic out
2. just go around the outside , if you dont like a line, it is showing you, change it slightly,.
everyonce in while pick your image up if reversed and look at it, to see how it is looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok here are some other pics of some patterns for you, to play with, but i really want to emphasize, if you want something no else has, get off the dot patterns and do your own thing,, It will take some practice,, but you can do it.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok so if you run across anything and you want to have a pattern made with out dots, post it, and we will try to help you, or will make one up and give you the pattern, or someone on here will.
The materials I used on here for the Halloween transfers, where the Clear rhinestones 3mm for the web and Black rhinestuds for the spider,, for the bat I used the Black Rhinestuds.

Now on to Breast Cancer, I have alot of Ribbons, I will post and know, depending on what size you do,, it can go on hats,, on jeans, hoodies, tees, whatever, even shoes and cell phones..
leather belts..
But lets try to some really cool Breast Cancer Graphics Going.
Please post what you are doing,, but if you dont want others to use your Graphics, you will have to say so..
Here are some ribbons, and they could be pink for Breast Cancer Awareness.
Yellow, for Armed Services
red white blue Armed Services,
Aids, is that REd? sorry drawing a blank
whatever,, the reason, here are the ribbons,,

Attachments

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here are some patterns
I would love to have us come up with one that looks tattoo ey,, for one style but still femine, in pink wings, ribbon, hearts, ect

Attachments

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok, so lets get creative, and this is the interactive part,,
lets make some of our own designs, and stamp these with our own orginality.
some thing that women will wear all the time, guys too....if you dont want it in rhinestones, for the guys, we can do some vector images, that are awesome for the guys in our lives to wear also, sometimes they are the ones left behind to raise our families,, and watch the love of there lives, Die. They are the rocks.. so lets not leave them out.
Please post any pic of halloween goodies or Breast cancer ones you come up with ,, and share ,share, share,,
Have fun..
Remember I need your help on this. This is for all of us.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
wow you been busy will my wife did some but cant post here it would start something so I will have her do others and post !

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yep, I dont sit still for long,, I am very hard to reach by phone, prefer the laptop, so i can work around and come back to the laptop, I am just getting ready to press a ton of pink ribbons,, now. and halloween goodies.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
wow you been busy will my wife did some but cant post here it would start something so I will have her do others and post !
I would think you should be able to post your design. I think this thread is all about creativity. I encourage you to post it David. I truly hope you change your mind. .... JB

·
Registered
125 Posts
Wow Sandy Jo,
You have been busy!!! The spider design looks very nice, Great job on the lesson. I will post some stuff as soon as I put some thing together. I have some black cats and other stuff to share.

I encourage everyone to try and participate in this lesson, let share the great results. Here are some ideas to look for Bat, Pumpkins, Ghost, Cats, Goblins, Vampires, spiders maybe tombstone with cool sayings, Skeletons and I'm sure theres hundreds of things I can't think off.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Steve make sure and post your halloween vinyl and stone pic over here,, it is awesome,, it is posted under lesson #2

·
Registered
219 Posts
I just read all three lessons and really enjoyed them. Thanks to Sandy Jo and to all that helped her with the lessons, ideas, photos etc.
Susie

Reactions: sjidohair

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank you susie, it isnt hard to do something you love so much,, now if i could just figure out how to incorporate rhinestones in my Soap,, products, so you can have sparkle in your bubble bath,, I have done fine fine glitter ,, before,, but I could bath in rhinestones,, they dont call me Sparkles for no reason,,,Thanks again for your kind words about the rhinestone transfer, stuff, shortly i will update, with lessons with Templates,, for those that do not want to hand set.
thanks again

1 - 20 of 33 Posts