T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello-
I would like a bit of advice. I would like to an apparel brand. I want the brand to be high end from top to bottom.

My primary question is this... If you had $3000 to invest in your business, how would you do it?

I already have one of the top heat presses out there. I also own a hat press. I have experience in graphic design and website, so I handle all that myself.

This is an online store and I would like to know how to best promote the brand to drive traffic to the site. What I was thinking was splitting the money. $1500 on product and $1500 on advertising.

What would you do?

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the response. I was thinking of doing a big launch party, trying to get coverage by bloggers, trying to get local celebs to wear, etc. Is all this really necessary to jump in the game?

· Registered
18 Posts
Thanks for the response. I was thinking of doing a big launch party, trying to get coverage by bloggers, trying to get local celebs to wear, etc. Is all this really necessary to jump in the game?

I know at least 5 brands that blew up just off having famous rappers/entertainers wear their clothes. especially in this social media society. Like FlySupply and even dating back to Fubu when Daymond John got LL Cool J to wear some clothes...
There probably going to try to run you more than 1500 tho

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, I agree celebs are a great way to get the brand in front many people at once. It's the cost factor that made me want to focus on more local acts. They may be only performing in front of a couple hundred people, but I guess it's a start?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.