T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, is there some kind of board or any way that I can do sleeves on a 15 X 15 press? I need to do some football jerseys but the sewing of the thread screws me up and my press doesnt have changeable parts.

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
If you need to press today, you can also use uncorrogated cardboard cut to fit inside the garment. It also raises the image area above the seams. Some folks use that as their regular means of doing this.

In addition to Lou's nice precut packs, you can use mouse pad material (make sure it is the heat resistant kind, Lou's is, and he went thru alot to make sure they are. I got lucky, what I had here works.)

Last one that I know of is special teflon pillows the stuff inside for this purpose also. I have heard here and there that the pillow works well where buttons are involved. I don't know, haven't used the pillows myself. Good luck to you. :)

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
The teflon pillows are good for buttons and also can be used for light to medium pressure applications. It is tough to generate a heavy or firm pressure with a pillow, so the Tee Pad It would be better suited.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The teflon pillows are good for buttons and also can be used for light to medium pressure applications. It is tough to generate a heavy or firm pressure with a pillow, so the Tee Pad It would be better suited.

Thanks, I just ordered the Tee Pad bundle :)

all you guys rock! Thanks for helping you the newb!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts