T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a heat press and use it for ink jet tranfer papers, but when I go to the mall and see the t-shirt stand I see he does everything there with a heat press. Some are one color some are many and i see he has them in folders pre printed and leave no backround. I searched everywhere trying to find some "cool" transfers like they had but couldn't find any. So my question is are they making them themselves, buying them from some site I cant find , or just ordering them custom from a site? If it is a site whats a good reliable one? Thanks.

· Premium Member
56,238 Posts
I have a heat press and use it for ink jet tranfer papers, but when I go to the mall and see the t-shirt stand I see he does everything there with a heat press. Some are one color some are many and i see he has them in folders pre printed and leave no backround. I searched everywhere trying to find some "cool" transfers like they had but couldn't find any. So my question is are they making them themselves, buying them from some site I cant find , or just ordering them custom from a site? If it is a site whats a good reliable one? Thanks.
Here's a few links to places that sell the stock plastisol transfers like those that you can see in the mall:

Dowling Graphics
Art Brands
Pro World
Airwaves Inc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.