T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
1,397 Posts
Hi, im trying to get a deep black but it looks like a really dark green. Im using a Fast T Jet 2 with Acrorip. Does anybody know the best settings for it?
I don't know much about acrorip but I'm guessing that it does not have any color profiling that would work with DuPont ink. If DuPont ink is what your using.? The software that was sold with the tjets, which is FastRip, has print modes that has ICC Profiles that was intended to be used with DuPont ink only. This would allow the printer to match up colors as close as possible as long as you were using DuPont ink. I doubt you will get a real true black with the rip your using though.

· Registered
1,397 Posts
Yes, I m using FastInk (DuPont)
Do you think I can use the ICC profiles of the FastRip software for Acrorip? And which of the ICC profiles of FastRip do I have to use?
I'm not sure if you can or how you do it in acrorip. I've never used it before. The fastrip software cannot be the basic version it has to be the dtg version that has the tjet printer packages in them.

· Registered
6 Posts
I have a fast T Jet 2, I keep getting the "Error Eject" button lighting up, Does anyone know how to correct this? I am also looking for a brief Tutorial on the machine, I am willing to pay via Paypal if someone can help me. I really need help with how to print on Dark shirts, Once the "Error Eject" issue is dealt with. Thanks

· Registered
1,397 Posts
I have a fast T Jet 2, I keep getting the "Error Eject" button lighting up, Does anyone know how to correct this? I am also looking for a brief Tutorial on the machine, I am willing to pay via Paypal if someone can help me. I really need help with how to print on Dark shirts, Once the "Error Eject" issue is dealt with. Thanks
When does the Error Eject light up? It is normal that it lflashes about 5 times when it first starts up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.