T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Completely believe Deconetwork it is a great platform but still it is a third party platform that your business relays on, so the learning curve its there, and for me came when I was trying to submit my site's sitemap to the search engines, so after getting tired of trying to find it, I just did what I should have done from the beginning, which is pick up the phone and called support, not to the surprise that they just told me the obvious, which is, the sitemap it is located in http://yourdomain.com/sitemap.xml
and that did the trick for me, hope this helps anyone trying to find it and I think should be a good starting point for anyone who have a third party platform such as Deconetwork's. so I guess my question is is there another way on finding the sitemap within deconetwork's platform and even more take some stuff out that I might not want the search engines to index? Best Regards All

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.