T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I have been reading a lot of interesting information in the forums about finding sales reps to market our t-shirts to retail stores.
I have also read a lot about how to sell t-shirts yourself at festivals/shows/music festivals/local shows etc. (i guess this is like being your own retailer)

My question is how to I find people to sell t-shirts at festivals for me? (I don't mean on commision i mean selling to that person wholesale and they would sell at retail price) I suppose it is like finding a retailer but there is no real way to find these people, that i know of!

We have a unique style of t-shirt that i believe is well suited to shows and particulary music festivals. However we are based overseas so it is not possible to set up a store ourselves. We get a few inquires at our website but not many so i'm unsure what the next step is.

Any help would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Search under "National Event Finder" or "Event Finder" I can't remember the exact website as it has been about a year since I last looked. As I remember it gave a tremendous amount of information of events across the country. Each event will have vendor lists which typically include vendor information then start calling and emailing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts