T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HOW TO FIND A MANUFACTURER / FACTORY TO MAKE MY TSHIRT DESIGNS .

Hi there I have tshirt designs and I am wanting to find a good manufacturer to make good quality tshirts for me.

I have specific detailing that I want on my tshirts , zips , ties colours etc so I need a manufacturer that can do all that for me.

any help would be great

cheers

Jay

· Registered
5 Posts
Hi

At first, you should check manufacturer's capability & in-depth knowledge, if a supplier is doing this business in long term, then he or she may offer online wholesale apparel and also offer an opportunity to visit showroom on the ground.
And for avoiding risks, you better order small orders at the beginning, check the condition as above from http://www.vonstyle.net, fine fabric & wide selection of hot trendy design.

· Registered
17 Posts
There are numerous wholesale websites in which you post your requirement and then wait for replies. Just make sure they can provide you with a reference from a current reputable company that has used their services - one that you can ring/email yourself, and also one that can send free smaples. Good luck :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.