T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to drain out the dye ink from my epson 1280 ciss I want to refill it with pigment ink. Is there an efficient way to do this without too much mess.

thanks in advance

·
Registered
94 Posts
The print heads for pigment/dye ink is different, so just switching out ink might cause problems. Thats why its a good idea to think it through as to what type of ink you want before purchasing the CIS printers.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
would'nt it be a way to flush out the old ink completely, prior to using a ciss it used the original factory ink.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I want to drain out the dye ink from my epson 1280 ciss I want to refill it with pigment ink. Is there an efficient way to do this without too much mess.

thanks in advance
hi.....been using HP Photosmart b8850 lg. format pigmented in for a yr. now. i finally called them for info on how to lighten the printed ink. it's at least 10-15 shades darker than on the monitor. some suggestions worked but only lightened it about 2 shades.
now looking for another printer cause they said they couldn't lighten the ink any further. do u know anymore than i on pigments or other inks?
thanks in advance fpr anything u can offer.
joan:confused:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts