T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
I have seen it done but I have no idea how they did it! Try myversacamm.com -there is a lot of info on there and you may see a faster response...

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Hi there,

Does anybody know how to get the Perf cut contour down on the VP 540?:confused:
Roland published a workflow on this, you need to have the latest version of Versaworks and it has to do with programming a custom spot color in Corel or Illustrator at PERFCUT or something similar...will find out the exact details and post them up for sure.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Jen and Josh. I have the VP-540 with the latest versaworks, I cant wait for your reply.
Cheers.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
To perform a perfcut you need to name another spot color PerfCutContour. In versaworks it will recognize the spot color and assign it as a seperate cutline. In the cut tab in versaworks you will have a new window that allows you to adjust the depth, cut length etc for the perferation. Try using the default settings at first and see how it goes. I am working on a video to show how this is done and will have it posted int he future on myversacamm.com

Hope this helps!

Steven

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All

I am newbie to this forum so please bear with me. Along them same lines as the perforated cut lines I was wondering if I can print on say poster board with the VersaCamm and or if there is a card stock material out there that I can print out logos and cut them out? My second question would be what printing settings do I use? Sorry if this is kinda drawn out. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks,
Zilch

[email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts