T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I am a newbie at this and I am trying to figure out how this is done. I would like to have some heat transfer designs done. how would I go about getting the design made and then printed to use as heat transfer. How much should I expect to pay for this?

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
If you have MS office, you could make simple designs yourself with the word processor. It would be just words, but you can play with them by manipulating the text. You could also buy some drawing software like corel draw or adobe illustrator and learn how to draw your own designs.

Or you could pay someone to do it for you. I haven't tried to hire anyone yet, but I can imagine it is quite costly.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Custom Heat transfers have been discussed in detail in the forum. Try searching custom transfers and I am sure you will find a bevy of imformation but you will have to do a bit of leg work.

Most post website addresses of those they have used. Once you find them, check there site to see samples of there work, then call them to check there prices.

Good luck and hope this get you started.

Veedub3

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info I did a search and found some people who did this sorta thing but they all required you to have your artwork sent digitally by some sort of program like photoshop or corel and I don't have or know how to use any of these. Is there anyone out there that can help me with this?

Carolyn

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.