T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi friend,

Do anybody know we need and how to config the Oki printer to get the optimal results on the transfer paper? (optimal results: expected output as seen on computer, saving ink...)

Thanks very much

Thanh

· Registered
8,073 Posts
what paper...there are several out there...for white...or for dark..what settings... to get what is on the screen...you should make sure you have optimized by correct setting for your computer/program/paper. and you are not going to save toner (since there is not ink in lasers) in a way that would be helpful or cheaper.. you cannot make a quality product by going cheap in any part of the process

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what paper...there are several out there...for white...or for dark..what settings... to get what is on the screen...you should make sure you have optimized by correct setting for your computer/program/paper. and you are not going to save toner (since there is not ink in lasers) in a way that would be helpful or cheaper.. you cannot make a quality product by going cheap in any part of the process
hi Charles,

Iam getting problem with OkiC5600n. The output is not well, the ink is somewhere good, but somewhere ink is faded, not stick to the paper ( i think Oki not work well on transfer paper (for normal office paper i test is ok).

So i want to ask if i can do something on printer settings to solve this ink-fading issue? as i simply think if the paper run out slower (now the paper run out very quick), then the ink may be more stickier/pressed to the paper, so i can have better output (as i see on the computer screen).

Do you understand my problem?

Thanks a lot for trying to understanding me

Thanh

· Registered
49 Posts
Try printing it at the heaviest paper setting.

I also find the Oki 5600 darkens the photograph a little so you also need to make a brightness adjustment in photoshop.

Lastly you need heavy pressure and slighlty higher temperature than recommended for heat pressing for the image to transfer well.

I have found doing these three things improves the print quality.

nadiboy

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Charles,

You got experience in what papper best fit for Oki laser printer to avoid jamming issues? Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.