T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am trying to teach myself the screen printing process without the help of any living organism. I'd like to get as much information as I can about the different methods, and i bought "Screen Printing: Contemporary Methods and Materials" written by Frances and Norman Lassiter for Speedball (R). But I'm thinking about buying "How to Print T-Shirts for Fun and Profit" by Scott Fresener. I'm just curious: how easy is Fresener's book to understand for a newbie like me? Because the how-to book i have is absurdly difficult to understand. I need some sort of printmaker's lingo dictionary haha...ALSO: are there screen printing conventions or classes or something where i can ask/learn from tangible people? I live in San Diego, but am moving soon to Westwood Village in LA, is there anywhere in either location I could find other people (all/any levels of experience) who screen print?

thank you,
heather

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.