T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a started up clothing line and design and produce them myself and sell them through another company that I own, but want to start selling them to other stores. I am not able to join alphabroder or technosport as i don't qualify as a promotional products company. Are these companies the only way to get really good pricing on shirts that would make it feasible to make and sell the shirts, and be able to make a half decent profit and keep the price of the end product reasonable? Or do I have to let go of doing them myself and get another company to make them?
Thanks
Sue

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a started up clothing line and design and produce them myself and sell them through another company that I own, but want to start selling them to other stores. I am not able to join alphabroder or technosport as i don't qualify as a promotional products company. Are these companies the only way to get really good pricing on shirts that would make it feasible to make and sell the shirts, and be able to make a half decent profit and keep the price of the end product reasonable? Or do I have to let go of doing them myself and get another company to make them?

Thanks

Sue

If you are a printer and have a printing company you should be able to provide your EIN tax ID info and get wholesale pricing. Sometimes they’ll have you provide a receipt for buying ink or equipment to prove that you are in the industry. Alpha, s&s and SanMar only sell to people in the industry so doing it yourself is how you get the good pricing. You do, however, have to have a legit business registered with the feds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i am in canada, have a business/tax number, I can buy through sanmar and a few other sites but not alphabroder or technosport because i only make shirts for myself and not several clients from what i can gather

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.