T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i own a small southern clothing line ive been in business for about 8 months now. ive been using a screen printing shop but they have been unreliable lately. im looking for another option to produce my products. i would prefer some one who can make everything t shirts ,hats , dress shirts ,etc. any advice?

· Registered
1,387 Posts
Most contract shops do print or embroider. A lot will depend on the run size. Most smaller local shops do not really "get" the wholesale end.

Wholesale work, as an example could be like one of our customers who specializes in team products. We do 3-4 jobs a week, most in the 20-50 piece range, as this fits team sizes.

Or it could be apparel lines, where we do prototypes, salesmen samples, then a production run of whatever number is required.

You need to decide where your lines fit in and select either a better local shop that can perform wholesale work reliably, or if you need to move up to a reputable contract company. There are many across the country, and most contract work is not geographically specific. We do stuff here in nj that ships to wherever. Good old google can lead you to numerous websites, read him, get the tone of the company, then reach out and contact a. Few. Obviously if they are only a few hours away, go see them!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.