T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to sell 1000 shirts over the next 3 months. I was wondering if it is realistic to achieve this goal by selling at colleges twice a week for 12 weeks.
There wont be any events, just selling them at the quad.
My market is street wear; which is very popular among college students.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
When you say "selling at the quad" do you mean the mobile app such as classified section or actually on campus?

·
Registered
8,081 Posts
Highly unlikely. The quad is normally on campus and they will require liability insurance, both for the product and the space you are selling. If you are selling anything that has the college connection or fraternities or sororities, you will permission. And ib doubt you will sell 12shirts aday

·
Registered
208 Posts
The question is DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DO IT? Have you done your research? Is there a market for your brand? Have you given a few out to see if they will catch on? Does anyone know about what you want to do?

By all means ask questions on here, that's what its for. But PLEASE, do not rely on others to tell you if you will be successful. To many people lack the self esteem to just go out and do it! Educate yourself on the chosen market, adjust your strategy for the venue, and GO FOR IT! Only YOU know if you will be successful. The first several risks that I took were simply to prove everyone else wrong. Simply not reaching a goal or falling short of an expectation is not a failure by any means. In my opinion, if I learn something and can take a less than desirable performance and put the experience toward success in the future, I have done my best!

Do your research and GO FOR IT!

·
Registered
239 Posts
I would like to sell 1000 shirts over the next 3 months. I was wondering if it is realistic to achieve this goal by selling at colleges twice a week for 12 weeks.
There wont be any events, just selling them at the quad.
My market is street wear; which is very popular among college students.
be mindful that college kids are very astute and poor. That combination makes them very price sensitive when it comes to brands they do not know. They may spend $150 on a pair of New Balance and refuse to spend $19 on a tshirt from an unknown brand.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.