T-Shirt Forums banner

How much should my t-shirts cost??

1366 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  senyo
We use American Apparel blanks, remove the tag and replace with our own "tagless" heat-transfered label. We have front/back printing, 1 and 2-color prints. We are marketed as "luxury" and "quality". The shirts are plastisol screen-printed, very vibrant and high quality ink. Our shirts are marketed toward the modern rap/stoner/skater crowd. Per shirt, we are paying ~$8-9. Any suggestions are welcome, thank you!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Your competition in the market sell their shirts for?

Pricing is a hard item to pin down from a observer perspective because no one but yourself knows what your overhead is or what profit margin you need to make to keep going.

That said with our shop and the $8-$9 you have invested we would probably sell in the $20-$25 range retail.

Hope this helps.
Well I'll be using American Apparel and putting them out for $59 in Sydney. Whatever the shirts are worth. We're looking to get them to around $79 once theyre in the limelight which i have alot of connections within television to help me so whatever you think its worth and what people will pay is it.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.