T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know how much marketing material to bring to Magic. I have printed up about 350 1 page fliers and I am wondering if that is enough material to hand out. Also what is the best way to market your product to buyers if you do not have a booth? Any advice from veterans of Magic would be greatly appreciated

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Also what is the best way to market your product to buyers if you do not have a booth?
I didn't know this was possible. You may find that hard to do when Magic makes its money off of booth sales and sponsorships.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
"Distribution of any company literature outside of the booth space is not permitted"

This is from their rules for exhibitors, but if they won't allow exhibitors who paid for a booth to distribute literature on the floor I can't imagine they would allow attendees.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
You will get thrown out quickly unless you do it at the end at that point they are not paying as much attention. But you will find they just hire reps to run their booth the buyers are out walking the floor. Their Badge will say buyer and who they represent, give them your business card and ask them for a meeting. If you go to the booths the vendors who paid $10,000+ FOR THEIR BOOTHS WILL TURN YOU IN.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts