T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am thinking about going to iss show in columbus. but im confused about all of it.

i just want to show up and walk around and check out the booths... i dont neccessarly want to attend the seminars, because the person going with me isnt going to want to sit thru that.

is it free to walk in and look at all the cool stuff? i checked out the website but i cant figure out what all the prices mean

· Registered
4,624 Posts
As long as you sign up earlier or get an exhibitor to give you a free pass, you can walk the exhibit hall for free. If you wait till the day of the show, you are going to have to pay an admission fee to get into the exhibit hall. If you want to attend a seminar or workshop, then you have to pay a fee as well.

Mark

· Registered
4,624 Posts
You got it! You can learn a lot in general by walking the exhibit hall floor and speaking with the vendors. But if you want to master a specific skill, then I would suggest going to one or more of the seminars / workshops. There is just only so much that the exhibitors can explain on a trade show floor when it is full with other attendees.

Best wishes and enjoy the show.

Mark

· Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh i defintly will... i just wanted to make sure it wasnt some outragous amount of money to get in the door... im looking at a 4.5 hour drive 1 way and im not sure if i trust my 191K mile car to go that far so i might be looking at renting a car also

· Registered
95 Posts
I learn so much at the ISS shows - really us helps keep current. Many vendors have show specials - like much lower minimums, which really helps us try something new.
It's wonderful to see things in person, not just on the web.
You won't be disappointed!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.