T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a c88 epson printer. And thinking of buying a bulk ink system from inksupply.com. Does it work really good?

Ok here is another question. How many photo prints on 8.5x11 transfers can I print using 4 (4oz) ink cartriges with my c88? Would it be less than a Dollar worth of ink per transfer? Thanks

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Usual estimates run from about 40 cents to one dollar per transfer, depending on how large and dense the design is. You might be able to find prints-per-cartidge estimates on Epson's website as well; they usually like to say how many (or how much it costs) to print per B&W text page, per Photo page (what you'd probably be comparing to), etc. in their specs.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I recently brought the C88+ and tried to put in a bulk ink system last week. I failed. I could not get the printer to recognize the chips on two of the four cartridges.

I did not use the ink supply.com unit. Getting a pre-filled unit would eliminate most of the problems I had, but you may not be able to get the ink you want and it will be hard to get it delivered without damage or spilling.

Let me know if you get it too work. I plan to try again soon.

Jim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts