Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 101 or more

Votes: 22 21.6%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started this thread as a companion thread to Rodney's Re: organizing your t-shirt wardrobe: how do you do it?

Obviously when I ask how many shirts you own, I'm not interested in the 5,000 blanks you have in inventory :)

How many t-shirts do you own for your own wear? It's up to you whether you count the t-shirts in the bottom drawer you've been meaning to give to a charity shop or not. They might be freebies, shirts you've printed yourself, shirts you've bought off the web or at the mall, etc. - basically how many tees do you have stuffed in a drawer or hanging in a wardrobe for your own use?

·
Registered
950 Posts
I currently have 103 t-shirts hanging in my closet and about 7 in the hamper at the moment. Another 10 or so in the bottom drawer.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Wow, so Rodney isn't the only one with over 100 shirts on these forums, hehe. I estimate I have about 15 or so right now; don't really feel like counting them. I have several shirts on a "to-get" list though. I basically am waiting until I sell XX shirts, then I'll buy some more; keep cycling it like that.

·
Registered
56 Posts
i tend to keep about 60 around. much more than that and i start offloading them to friends and such.

of course, there's a few dozen or so over the years i wish i would have hung on to. oh well.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
jdr8271 said:
I only have like 15 or 20. Its too painfull for me to spend $15+ retail, when I can make one for less than $3.
I generally don't mind too much. Basically along the lines of 'if they made a design awesome enough that I want it, I can give them $20 for it.'

·
Registered
503 Posts
I have well over 100 Tees. Now it's not to say all of theem are ones I wear all the time. I have about a dozen that are more sentimental than wearable. A few are old concert tees I just havent been able to trash. And then there are the ones I have that Ive made and used for practice.

·
Registered
43 Posts
i got a little over 10 white tees. maybe exactly 10. I got about that same amount of tees i wear around the house that arent quality enough or are too small to wear in public.:D

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm not at home and wouldn't want to count them if I was.
They are all folded at the bottom of my closet and stacked high, high, high at the back.
A lot of them need some printing on them. They are all works in progress. Even the ones I wear every day, well... mostly

·
Banned
13 Posts
I have about 70 and 50 was in any kind "red colour" (maroon, deep red etc), several was black for licensed music tees, and all original imported, I love tees, i am also distributor for many brands in Indonesia

·
Registered
548 Posts
I have about 40 shirts at the mo, whereas other people i know change their outfit daily i will usually be found with the same jeans / hoodie, i just change my shirt

·
Registered
78 Posts
About 40! I'm sure I'm gonna break the century mark once my business is up and running. Thats how this all started; I Needed A Wardrobe Change! :D

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I wear about 25 different Tees. Most are store bought, but now I am starting to make and wear my own. I will probably have two of each kind I make of my own design, so that will get me up to 40 to wear pretty quick.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Prob have more that thirty, I do tee shirt laundy about once a month, throw em in the machine, and turn inside out and hang dry in the bathroom. ( i live in NYC so no space to hag dry outside.)

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I own about thirty tees, none of which I've bought myself. Mainly Alchemy Gothic designs on black, although a few pastel colours have crept in over the last couple of years (courtesy of girlfriend's daughter).

I design my own tees and sell all over the world, but I never actually wear any of my own designs. My attitude being that is stock for sale.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts