T-Shirt Forums banner

Were you able to install the Rip Pro software the first time, without tech support?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, simple yes or no question.. :) or :mad:

Were you, person with a DTG Brand machine, able to install the Rip Pro software 100% properly the first time around, with no tech support? Either vote in the poll or respond.

Thanks in advance!

Stephanie

·
Registered
52 Posts
I didn't have any problems when I installed it on XP computer. When I up graded to a new computer running Vista, I had to call tech support. Still working with them to get an issue solved. Namely Rip Pro will not start automatically when I print from Corel.

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
I dont see how? Doesnt mean its not there =D lol
I went ahead and fixed the title for you :)

I myself had to get help because of having Vista. With Vista you have to change the operating platform rip prp works under so that it works properly.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Oh, wow, very interesting to know.

Do you mind if I ask if you have 32 bit or 64 bit?

Stephanie
I have the 64 bit version and the tech says that's part of the problem.
I did change the operating enviroment and it still has the same issue. I'm not saying it doesn't work. I just have to start Rip Pro before printing.

·
Registered
183 Posts
So, simple yes or no question.. :) or :mad:

Were you, person with a DTG Brand machine, able to install the Rip Pro software 100% properly the first time around, with no tech support? Either vote in the poll or respond.

Thanks in advance!

Stephanie
I was able to install RipPro on my Vista 32bit system first try without assistance. I have had problems since then but I did get it installed and running right off the bat.

Brian

1 - 8 of 8 Posts