T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many designs should you start with on your first trial run of your business especially when you have budget restraints?

·
Registered
88 Posts
I would say to design your own Company tees first and use them as a marketing tool; you can also create a few samples to show to your customers only as portfolio samples.

·
Registered
372 Posts
i started with 3 different designs and actually printed on t-shirt (1 funky, 1 religious type, 1 kid oriented....targeted for these 3 markets)....and
20 different designs just printed on a bond paper binded on a folder just for visual aid of what i can print.

people normally asks "can i see the quality of the prints?" then you can show the printed t-shirt......"do you have other designs?".. then you can show the ones you printed on bond paper.....and hoping the next question will be "How much?" :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
That's the way to go, since you are going to be customizing Tees you can only have a few of your samples ready to be shown and possible examples on paper, that's is creating a Portfolio. Keep in mind as you do business with different customers you need to save some of those tees for future reference.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts