T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting from scratch, how long does it take the typical person to start making money designing and selling t-shirts? How long does it take to get your income up to $300 / month? How long did it take you?

·
Registered
249 Posts
First month for us.

Does anyone see a decline in online sales over the summer months due to people being away on vacation or otherwise not spending as much time at their computer as they do during cooler weather?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Ptees.com said:
First month? Wow! Where were you promoting to get such high volume right off the bat? Secret?
We were fairly aggressive with placing advertisements from the start. Taking much of our initial profits and pumping them back into advertising.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I would like to know how to get started selling t-shirts online. I have located lots of companies who will print my t-shirts for me but don't know who is reputable and who it not? Can anyone give me some advice? Thank you in advance. Tinthia

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello, I would like to know how to get started selling t-shirts online. I have located lots of companies who will print my t-shirts for me but don't know who is reputable and who it not? Can anyone give me some advice? Thank you in advance. Tinthia
Hi, Tinthia

Welcome, you've come to the right place. There's a lot of knowledge in this forum. You just have to take the time, and mine it. Your question is too broad to be answered in one post.

I'm guessing you've already made your designs. The next step will be to use the forum search engine to search for printers in your city, and read their reviews. Then, visit the printers and see samples of their work.

Print the shirts, setup an online store using Storenvy, Bigcartel, or something else, and then wait.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts