T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Industrial DTF machines with good ink and ICC profiles.
Nonsense! Supacolor transfers are digital + screen.
Their cost per print is ridiculously low, just a couple of cents regardless of size.
Print speed is ridiculously fast as well, around a thousand A3 size prints per hour.
This is how supacoror can sell A3 size transfers for less than $3 and pay affiliate commissions as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nonsense! Supacolor transfers are digital + screen.
Their cost per print is ridiculously low, just a couple of cents regardless of size.
Print speed is ridiculously fast as well, around a thousand A3 size prints per hour.
This is how supacoror can sell A3 size transfers for less than $3 and pay affiliate commissions as well.
So if I was to go down the line of an oki9451 and then print the white dst ink and cure the glue I would have the same thing, we do alot of back prints on workwear and when you price supacolour on the likes of 50 backs it ends up being to expensive you need around 200 items to be cost effective against someone doing a screen print

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
So if I was to go down the line of an oki9451 and then print the white dst ink and cure the glue I would have the same thing
It may be similar but not the same. Supacolour transfers are printed in a 7 color printing press.
You don't need a white toner printer by the way. Any laser printer capable of printing the films will do.
I personally like Konica Minolta and Ricoh laser printers.

UV or solvent printed vinyl is another alternative you may want to consider.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
How is supacolor transfer's "hand" or "feel" if using a large print say 10 x 13 image( rock tshirt or a superhero ...as an example)?
What does a superhero shirt feel like??
Feel is not easy to describe in words. Best thing to do is order samples and see if you like them.

Having said that... If you expect something that feels like fabric, then you will be disappointed.
It's a film layer on top of the fabric.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts