T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,732 Posts
my question is how do you prepare a design in the embroidery software for applique by digitizing for example the placement stitches.
The answer is 'it depends'... every embroidery program is different and they all have different ways of accomplishing the same thing. Without telling us what software you are using, you are not going to get any helpful answers. Whatever program you are using, most likely there are tutorials available to get you started.

You might get more information if you post in the embroidery forum instead of a vinyl cutter forum.....

· Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The answer is 'it depends'... every embroidery program is different and they all have different ways of accomplishing the same thing. Without telling us what software you are using, you are not going to get any helpful answers. Whatever program you are using, most likely there are tutorials available to get you started.

You might get more information if you post in the embroidery forum instead of a vinyl cutter forum.....
thank you for your help
I'm using wilcoms deco studio lite 3, I been looking I have not find it
thank you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.