T-Shirt Forums banner

How happy are you with your printer?

• Hate it, wish I could afford to put it in dumpster.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Causes me many problems and am not making money.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • It works but wish I had researched more.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Works well and have very few problems.

• Love it, can't live without it, best ever

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been here for a while and read many threads with interest. I appreciate all the help I have been given and hope my responses have maybe helped others. That being said, I wondered about this forums members. I have heard it said that only people that have problems post to these forums and only negative responses find their way here. I would like to hear from all the members that have had success with their machines. I hope my poll will generate some good feedback for others reading this forum.

The poll is simple. If you absolutely love your printer and could not live without it then choose the appropriate button. If you wish you'd never seen or heard of it and wish you could afford to put it in the dumpster then choose that option. If you are anywhere in the middle then click on the response that most closely fits your feelings.

I truly hope some of you are happy with your investment and we see that reflected in the poll. So come on all you happy printers, get out the vote and show your brothers that there is hope for us all.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts