T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pretty new to the site as you may know, and I'm wondering how does Jakprints work are they a site where I can customize a shirt with a design? Or a firm? I've been trying to upload an image of my design and it says I need a conformation code? Which I don't understand. Please and thank you.

· Premium Member
51,818 Posts
I'm pretty new to the site as you may know, and I'm wondering how does Jakprints work are they a site where I can customize a shirt with a design? Or a firm? I've been trying to upload an image of my design and it says I need a conformation code? Which I don't understand. Please and thank you.
They are a screen printing shop. If you want t-shirts printed, you contact them, get a price, send them your design and they print your t-shirts and ship them back to you.

There might be a human verification code on their site that needs to be filled in that's causing the error, or maybe they require talking to them first and getting a confirmation code before uploading your design.

Hard to say without seeing the error :)

· Registered
2,013 Posts
Yeah I see, but the only problem is they don't instantly tell you the price of the shirts when you put your design on there. It would be a whole lot easier if they did.
Every shirt design is different. So it needs to be looked at and then priced up. Unless you're choosing a standard design, I don't know how you can expect an automated instant answer for a custom design? I'm interested in how do you think they should be able to do that? How would you automate it?

· Registered
2,013 Posts
I just looked up spreadshirt - they use standard design templates. Photos are most likely all done in 4 colour process. You said you want to send in custom designs of your own - that's very different. Custom designs generally need to be looked at first for screen print pricing.

· Registered
7 Posts
With dye sublimation number if colors has nothing to do with it. Image size and ink saturation and quantity does. We have flat rates for dye sub printing based on all over, large format, small front or back and quantity. It's not hard to come up with standard rates.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.