T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to to the business, I just got my 16 x 20 Hotronics auto calm & Graphtech ce 6000 from stahls. Over the past weekend i had samples of Forever transfer paper i tried to test the water. a couple of them came out good and few did not come out. I know i will need to keep testing it however what i want to know is, do i have to test it on the t-shirts i buy or can i test it on anything else? Just to reduse the cost I would rather test it on somethign else? is there a material i can buy for testing purpose. it is going to take me few trial and error before i get it correct. Please advise, appreciate your advise.
Calgary Alberta

· Registered
781 Posts
New to to the business, I just got my 16 x 20 Hotronics auto calm & Graphtech ce 6000 from stahls. Over the past weekend i had samples of Forever transfer paper i tried to test the water. a couple of them came out good and few did not come out. I know i will need to keep testing it however what i want to know is, do i have to test it on the t-shirts i buy or can i test it on anything else? Just to reduse the cost I would rather test it on somethign else? is there a material i can buy for testing purpose. it is going to take me few trial and error before i get it correct. Please advise, appreciate your advise.
Calgary Alberta
You can get fabric at a fabric/craft store. Just get 100% cotton or whatever you are wanting to use to test. It shouldn't be hard to find.

T-shirts cost so little we just use them (cotton) to test...an XL shirt has enough room for about 4 large prints or an awful lot of HTV. If you are not buying by the case then maybe a fabric store would be cheaper for you.

· Registered
781 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.