T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am new to Adobe Illustrator leaving behind CorelDRAW and boy is there a huge learning curve lol. I would love and appreciate any help and/or advice on how to scale up the red and blue parts of this sign without distortion in order to make the white part thinner because right now it is too thick. I attempted to scale up but was distorted alot. I would love some feedback as I venture on this new journey. :)

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

· Registered
1,384 Posts
Hi,

I am new to Adobe Illustrator leaving behind CorelDRAW and boy is there a huge learning curve lol. I would love and appreciate any help and/or advice on how to scale up the red and blue parts of this sign without distortion in order to make the white part thinner because right now it is too thick. I attempted to scale up but was distorted alot. I would love some feedback as I venture on this new journey. :)

Thanks in advance.
you can click on object+alt+shift+drag

you got few more options, like click on object, add stroke and set stroke weight or window/stroke panel and few more probably.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.