T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've been visiting a few screen printers (not in the US), and of course I am trying to find out which ones provide the best quality (non-regarding the price issue) from the too-few samples that I have seen.
First of all, should I watch out for the kind of paint they use? If so, which provides the best quality?
Sould the paint feel very thin to the touch? not crack when you bend the fabric?
Are there other things I can look out for to help me spot a high quality artisan? How do you guys check out a fellow screen printer's quality?
Since in this case I can't really check these guys' reputations and what level of jobs they usually work on...
Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
93 Posts
altar said:
How do you guys check out a fellow screen printer's quality?
Hi
I have the same question I had some printing done locally about a month a go and wasn't happy at all, but the printer refused to do anything about it (and I had supplied the t-shirts). I have since been to check out another printer which has a good reputation and their work looked good. Trouble is the printer I used quality looked good until he printed mine.

I have had to write off 100 t-shirts as giveaways as I am not happy with them and don't want my first t-shirts to be ones I am unhappy with.

Thanks for your help

1 - 3 of 3 Posts