T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a premade rhinestone transfer & followed the directions that came with it for my heat press but apparently two of the stones did not have glue on the back of them. I say this because when I pulled the clear plastic off after letting the transfer cool two of the stones did not stick to my shirt.

Can anyone tell me if I can re-glue these to my shirt? If so, how & with what products? It is really noticeable where the stones go, so leaving them off isn't an option.

I appreciate any help - I'm clueless and still learning! :confused:

·
Registered
116 Posts
I would contact the company where you purchased the transfer. Most supply a small amount of extra stones for just this reason. Good customer service would send you some replacement stones. Glue will just not be a good solution IMO. Might even show on the fabric and when it is washed might not hold.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Well, they should....actually they should have sent you a few extra stones to begin with.
And you can't substitute with a different brand as they are all so different...the glue and
the shades of the colors. You will need to get them from where you purchased the transfer.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I'd pick up a hot fix applicator. They are great for repairs or for use with garmants that are difficult to press with a standard heat press(I just used one to bling a friends cat collar.) They have both simple and vacuum type applicators. They work great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.