T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you pack your T-shirts for postage? Do you use a cardboard insert? If so, where can I source the cheapest and also plastic covers? Do you post single T-shirts as a large letter or the heavier Postpak?
Thanks guys :)

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
I am not sure what vendors are available in Australia but here.. some use ULINE

Uline Tear-Proof Polyolefin Mailers

I would say find a shipping company that supplies Tear Proof Poly Mailer is great because they can fit in mailboxes.. I don't suggest the cardboard insert is wise because you want it to be easy to fold the
bag since its a shirt you want it flexible to fit into mailboxes. Also, you want them weather proof..

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is there a reason why you choose express? Wouldn't the customer prefer regular postage where the postage price would be cheaper or doesn't that matter? In your experience, is speed more important to the customer than cost?

·
Registered
282 Posts
folded, and use aust post express post
much easier. if you put card board after they receive their not looking on the cardboard
they'll be looking the shirt .. i suggest spend the cardboard cost for a tag ;) ( sticker is a good option.)

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Is there a reason why you choose express? Wouldn't the customer prefer regular postage where the postage price would be cheaper or doesn't that matter? In your experience, is speed more important to the customer than cost?
More often than not people prefer to get their t-shirts sooner rather than later - you would be surprised how many "I need it yesterday" orders we get!
Overnight bags have tracking number.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts