T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
then Rodney would be right.

Drag the points and stretch the text. That will give you more space between the letters.

You could also break the text under the arrange tab and size each letter then regroup.

Is it a lot of text or just one or two lines?

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
The thing with skinny fonts is that they are made to be skinny. The font designer has created the font with just the right size opening in letters like A's and O's. You can add a little to them with strokes, stretching, etc, but not too much. That is why there are often narrow, thin, compressed, bold, normal, wide, heavy, black, etc versions of fonts. They are all made, just so.

On a side note, Mr. Benguiat himself walked into my shop one day. It was a surprise. He is a personal friend of one of the owners of that business. Mr. Benguiat is responsible for so many of the fonts that we use today. He's a really funny guy. He says to me, name a font, I probably made it. So I blurted out, "Helvetica???". LOL Nope, not that one.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I usually use the outline trick that someone suggested, but I have been known to use the contour tool as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts