T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NFL, NCAA, etc. I want to do everything by the book but didn't know where to start. I'm assuming I would have to buy them from them and then resale.

·
Registered
675 Posts
There are several master wholesalers that sell authorized items to resellers such as us. Contact the NFL, NBA, etc directly and ask for their marketing dept, and they can usually direct you to their master wholesalers. It make take a few phone calls & "bird dogging" to get the sources you need, you just keep trying.
If you're looking to actually produce the shirts yourself, that's much more difficult to get into, as you'll have to be licensed, sign contracts, have a business that been around for a long time, provide all types of financial info, be investigated by theassociations, have your facility inspected, pay royaltities, keep really good records, etc. They only award these licenses to usually really well established printers.

·
Registered
383 Posts
There are several master wholesalers that sell authorized items to resellers such as us. Contact the NFL, NBA, etc directly and ask for their marketing dept, and they can usually direct you to their master wholesalers. It make take a few phone calls & "bird dogging" to get the sources you need, you just keep trying.
If you're looking to actually produce the shirts yourself, that's much more difficult to get into, as you'll have to be licensed, sign contracts, have a business that been around for a long time, provide all types of financial info, be investigated by theassociations, have your facility inspected, pay royaltities, keep really good records, etc. They only award these licenses to usually really well established printers.
Good info, they also like to stay with high quality people as well. They won't be too happy knowing they have some cheap items out there.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the info...

I don't want to print them but would like to take advantage of a booth I have and the unlikely rise of the Tampa Rays. I will try to contact mlb in the morning. Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts