T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a mighty press but it does not have a pressure gauge. I need to print at 50-60 pressure, and I dont know how to figure it out. I am using custom plastisol transfers from FM expressions, and after a few washings they are cracking. What am I doing wrong?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi Michele

I just received my FM transfers and I right now in the same situation. I have a sunie heat press machine and I have no idea on how to determine 55 - 60 lb pressure. Have you figured it out ?

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
We suggest a 'comfortable' lockdown. You should not have to exert much pressure. Please check out our videos for more help. The cracking is probably not the cause of the pressure.

·
Registered
63 Posts
We suggest a 'comfortable' lockdown. You should not have to exert much pressure. Please check out our videos for more help. The cracking is probably not the cause of the pressure.
Hi Ed

I checked out your website and I couldn't find the video, I even checked your help section and no find. Can you please show a specific location on your website where this help video in regards to adjusting pressure can be found.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts