T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
If you use Storenvy, they also have built their own Facebook App that allows you to put your store on a Facebook page. You can take a look at mine if you wish - Angry Spade Clothing Co. | Facebook

It gives you the ability to give your FB fans their own discount code that is visible only when you "like" the page.

·
Registered
3,643 Posts
i really like the looks when you go the the shop tab and it displays all your items for sale..apparently i cant use that in my fan page since not all here in the philippines have a paypal account..is there any application that can display my items for sale and the price and once they click "buy now" will direct them to fill up an order form?i mean what i am doing is that the customer will fill up the his/her order details then the form will be send to my email..then i will send my bank details to the customer and he/she will deposit the payment on my bank account..after that ill ship the item to his/her address..

·
Registered
23 Posts
We are running Payvment Payvment - eCommerce and Discovery on Facebook. Very easy to set up and add products. The best thing is that it is free now and if you set up a store, you have free access for the life of the company.

What I like: Easy to add products and you can share a product on your wall.

What I don't like: Loads a little slow. Can not create google ads the link right to a product.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.