T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
74 Posts
I have a question. Is there a way to protect yourself from a retailer who may order say 1000 shirts and then upon receiving "within 30 days", wants to return say 1/3 of the order because they are for "whatever reason" not satisfied with the order or even a worst case scenario wants to return the "entire order". I ask because some of the members have a "no question" return policy. Shipping can be pretty expensive on a large order like that.

Has anyone here ever had a problem like that and is there is a way to prevent returns like that if the product is completely fine, but the customer may have over ordered or your product is not selling to the retailer's satisfaction. Curious as to how everyone would react.

If the product is damaged, of course the customer has a legit reason for return, but what if it's "just not what they expected". I would think it would be unfair to have 1000 shirts returned to you and you're stuck with the whole order and shipping costs.

Where does one draw the line on returns?

· Registered
74 Posts
I guess one way of protecting yourself would be to state that "all sales are final with a satisfaction guaranteed policy" in addition to collecting a 50% deposit upfront. The retailer would know that once purchased they can only return or exchange for damaged items or wrong sizes. Is that realistic?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.