T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
56,238 Posts
I allow unworn returns for just about any reason up to 30 days (wrong size, shirt wasn't what they expected, etc).

In 10 years I can count my returns on two hands. Whatever your policy, make sure it's cleary posted on your site :)

· Premium Member
56,238 Posts
a tshirt at some point, worn by someone, is brought up in discussion and if THAT person who hears where they got the shirt from looks up your site
This happens more times than I can count (based on customer responses of how they found my site).

Depending on the t-shirt I'm wearing, I also seem to get a lot of comments like "where did you get that t-shirt" (although most people offline get glazed over eyes when I say "threadless" or "t26.com" :)) I'm actually a bit surprised by this phenomenon, since I wouldn't consider myself an overly "approachable" person in "real life" :) T-Shirts can definitely be interesting conversation starters.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.