T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have liquid haze remover that is awesome, but it's hard to apply it. It's slippery like hair gel kinda. I put it on a sponge and it soaks in! What I'm doing now is pouring it in my hand and wiping it on the screen. Can I mix it with water or something to spray it on?

So tell me forum, how do u apply slippery liquid haze remover?

Sent from my iPhone using TShirtForums

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There's just a screw on cap on it. No squiter thing :(

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thutch15 said:
I hope you are wearing a glove when you are pouring it on your hand...you don't want to be dehazing your hand!
Omg of course! Yellow rubber glove!

·
Registered
828 Posts
Is it SAATI's Haze remover? It is pink/purple-ish and smells just like their hand cleaner(sherry medicine). You can use a bare hand to apply it if you wanted to.
It has a sports bottle top you can add to it.. I just pour it onto the screen and use a brush to get it in the mesh.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Is it SAATI's Haze remover? It is pink/purple-ish and smells just like their hand cleaner(sherry medicine). You can use a bare hand to apply it if you wanted to.
It has a sports bottle top you can add to it.. I just pour it onto the screen and use a brush to get it in the mesh.
I just bought some of this I am going to try it out this week.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I just bought some of this I am going to try it out this week.
lucky: I like it better than the haze remover I got with my Ryonet kit. It doesn't make me want to hold my breath while using it and it seems to work fine. So far I like all the samples I got at the Tradeshow from SAATI. I especially like their Grafic Hu42 emulsion.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts