T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
greetings family
im a graffitti artist..i did a graf tag ,scanned it on my computer and photoshoped it..
now i wanna put this image on a t-**** or sweatshirt, but dont know how to:
can someone plz help me with the computer design and where can find a pic of blank tee to mount this pic on to make a full design before i take it for screenprinting.
i will really appreciate if designers or anyone with the light on board help me on this one..

peace Be multiplied

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: How do i put a tag on t-shirt using computer

thank you for your reply..
yes a blank digital image.for guys.and how do i put my image(a graf tag) on a blank image of t-shirt using a computer?..

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

thank you very much fellas..jdr and T-Bot..i guess it will be easy to mount the image on the blank..or do i need any tutorial on that?
do yu guys have blank images for sweatshirts and hoodies..i know im being pest..i will really appreciate

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

T-BOT said:
well, now it sounds you're looking for hand outs. :D
we cant hold your hand all the way to the top you know......
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D yea i know im being a pest..but i will really appreciate if the family help me to get to the top..

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Solmu said:
Yup, that's fine - it's all much the same thing really.

We also occasionally talk about related things that a t-shirt business might sell (stickers for example). It's (mostly) a forum for businesses that sell and/or decorate t-shirts, so that can (within reason) encompass some discussion of non-t-shirt stuff.
good looking out on laying it out clear to my understanding..
peace

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.