T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
greetings family
im a graffitti artist..i did a graf tag ,scanned it on my computer and photoshoped it..
now i wanna put this image on a t-**** or sweatshirt, but dont know how to:
can someone plz help me with the computer design and where can find a pic of blank tee to mount this pic on to make a full design before i take it for screenprinting.
i will really appreciate if designers or anyone with the light on board help me on this one..

peace Be multiplied

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: How do i put a tag on t-shirt using computer

thank you for your reply..
yes a blank digital image.for guys.and how do i put my image(a graf tag) on a blank image of t-shirt using a computer?..

·
Registered
3,800 Posts

do you have a simple program like "paint" ? check in your accessories start up button on the left bottom side of your computer.

i know this is a long shot, but let us know.
if you find this "paint" program i can help you, if not i may still be able to help.
or another member too.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

thank you very much fellas..jdr and T-Bot..i guess it will be easy to mount the image on the blank..or do i need any tutorial on that?
do yu guys have blank images for sweatshirts and hoodies..i know im being pest..i will really appreciate

·
Registered
3,800 Posts

poverty said:
thank you very much fellas..jdr and T-Bot..i guess it will be easy to mount the image on the blank..or do i need any tutorial on that?
do yu guys have blank images for sweatshirts and hoodies..i know im being pest..i will really appreciate
well, now it sounds you're looking for hand outs. :D
we cant hold your hand all the way to the top you know......

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

T-BOT said:
well, now it sounds you're looking for hand outs. :D
we cant hold your hand all the way to the top you know......
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D yea i know im being a pest..but i will really appreciate if the family help me to get to the top..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Solmu said:
Now I really feel like we're in the t-shirt mafia :)
:D:D yea more like it..
bytheway is anyone allowed to talk bout sweatshirts and hoodies here or this place just for tees talks? just checking

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts

poverty said:
bytheway is anyone allowed to talk bout sweatshirts and hoodies here or this place just for tees talks? just checking
Yup, that's fine - it's all much the same thing really.

We also occasionally talk about related things that a t-shirt business might sell (stickers for example). It's (mostly) a forum for businesses that sell and/or decorate t-shirts, so that can (within reason) encompass some discussion of non-t-shirt stuff.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Solmu said:
Yup, that's fine - it's all much the same thing really.

We also occasionally talk about related things that a t-shirt business might sell (stickers for example). It's (mostly) a forum for businesses that sell and/or decorate t-shirts, so that can (within reason) encompass some discussion of non-t-shirt stuff.
good looking out on laying it out clear to my understanding..
peace

1 - 14 of 14 Posts