T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if that sounds like a bit of a general question but I feel stuck at what to do next.. I have a good following on myspace and facebook, I have a blog, I am on several design / marketing forums.. What other ways can I promote my clothing line? I really want to connect with customers so I want something more than just producing adverts.

I'm thinking something big, an event maybe? I'm really not sure because I don't have a big budget to spend.

· Registered
17 Posts
Contact your local or national newspaper and see if they will run a piece on your new and up coming company, or you personally as an up and coming entrepreneur. If they don’t go for that, then pull a publicity stunt (nothing illegal) that will get you some press coverage, and help create a buzz around the company. Guerrilla advertising is effective and cheap.

· Registered
60 Posts
You already have a blog. Start promoting it more! Write quality posts and reach out to other bloggers in the niche. Part of the traffic to your blog will go to your store to have a look, and there's potential for A LOT of traffic if you write good posts.

· Registered
16 Posts
Make sure you get a facebook and twitter page set up

You can BUY Followers for $5.00 for THOUSANDS at fiverr.com (check it out, great site)

Another thing, is put keywords you want to be found for on google in the title/description/h1 tags on your site.

For example: "Your City Shirts" - or something along the lines of what relates to your clothing line.

Tell me about your clothing line, what's the website name, what kind of shirts are you selling - WHO are you looking to sell to? I"ll give ya a few free pointers :)

Good luck :)

Jeff

· Registered
118 Posts
Seeing how you seem to have the social marketing side down, I find things that people can actually walk away with work well. Handing out post cards, or a dot com card. I always drop these things in my niche places, sure it may not be politically correct in some of the places i'm dropping them, but I no it works. Iv been contacted numerous times saying, I found your card and I really like your stuff, good job!

Also Trade shows, festivals, carnivals, any where people in your niche market will gather in groups.

· Registered
14 Posts
Leave your link wherever you can. The more back-links you have for your site the better. Also, I would try squidoo and create a few lenses that feature your t-shirts. There is also a free site called trafficera where you surf other peoples websites and in return you will get credits whic you assign to your own website where people will visit you!

· Registered
10 Posts
You can BUY Followers for $5.00 for THOUSANDS at fiverr.com (check it out, great site)
Love this site. For 5 bucks, I had:
- Girls writing my website on front head, arms, back, legs walk around on the beach in springbreak.
- A guy with big straw hat, with my website name all over the hat, walk around Time square in one hour.

Lot of silly stuffs, but it works.

· Premium Member
51,818 Posts
I'm not sure you'd get much return on "buying" thousands of followers that aren't interested in what you do.

It's not about random numbers just for the quantity. There's no shortcut. It's best to engage with people and build your connections with your customers naturally.

Having 7 real customers follow you and be interested in what you're selling is way better than having 7000 random people not paying attention to what you post.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.