T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am new to iron on printing and heat transfers and was wondering how to make an extra large iron on transfer. I would like to make the image bigger than the standard piece of paper that fits in a regular printer. I would like the final printed image to cover a sizeable portion of a t shirt. I see t shirts in stores that are obviously printed on one smooth piece of transfer paper and I have seen them at fairs as well. Any help would be much appreciated, Thank you.

· Registered
8,807 Posts
Doubt you can find iron on paper of that size. You do know that iron transfers are pretty much a hobbyist item and wash ability is not good.i have been at the since 1997 and have not seen such. Not saying it doesn't exist, just that I have not seen it

· Registered
70 Posts
You can get transfer paper in larger sheets and rolls. I use 17"x100' rolls, but in that case you need a 17" wide printer as well. Check some of the vendors at the left, many carry sheets in larger sizes and some carry rolls.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.