T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I keep hearing mention about the Vegas wholesale buying convention in February (is it in Feb?).

Does the convention have a website?

Also, what could I expect to see at it? Is it the blank shirt industry represented only or are there others involved?

I'm using JC Penney's St. John Bays shirts and am interested particularly in lines that run "true to size" (and, no, even Silver for Her runs small at least in long sleeve.) Dealing with Penney's is a drag so I'm hoping to find another good shirt supplier.

Thanks for any help,

Alicia

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
I think you might be talking about the Magic Tradeshow: http://www.magiconline.com/

It is mostly designer apparel brands trying to find stores to distribture their designs. Although there probably will be a LOT of blank shirt brands there trying to offer their wares to the t-shirt designers :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
There are alot of Blank T-shirt manufacturers at Magic. But, you can go to the Magic website, do a search and get list of Manufacturers w/o visiting Magic. Many Local markets will have sales reps that can show you samples or send catalog. Or just order from Manufacturer directly. Magic, also has a sourcing show that will have all the overseas manufacturers that will work with you on larger quantities and custom. Register as a buyer and you will get so many e-mails, and catalogs to sort from . Vegas, also has the Off-price shows that will have good prices on overstocks, discontinued, etc. that you may find useful. Internet is still cheapest way to find what you need without all the travel expenses.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts