T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi I run a line called zbq, and we've had a lot of success selling online over the last 10 years. However online marketing is very frustrating so business is up and down, plus there are SO many other companies doing it now, so I'm really hoping to break into the wholesale game. The only problem there is that we have basically no budget for trade shows or to hire a rep. I've heard about showrooms that will carry your line for a fee and this idea appeals to me, since all of my time is taken up printing, working on the web site and trying to drum up traffic. Can anyone recommend any showrooms that specialize in streetwear, or provide any other advice about going down this route? How about for finding a rep who might be willing to work on commission? Thanks in advance for any help or insight you can provide.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
hi yah!

Off the top, im not an expert nor an on tour sales rep. One thing that i've noticed is that there are a lot of sales reps at trade shows. :rolleyes:

You know, the ones that rep various lines from a single boooth. Why not go to some shows and sell them on it (your line). ;):)

Also, a lot of reps only take a few points off the top. Meaning they work on a set rate commission.

Have you tried contacting some sites that rank well because they are authority sites? a small advertisment there could turnover alot of your stuff too. Again, on a points-off of the top basis deal, this would cost you Ziltch (zero) Up-Front.

best of luck.:)

:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts